Since all orders are handcrafted and made-to-order, please allow for a few days’ processing time for your order to ship. A lot of love goes into each order. Thanks for your patience!
Our processing time right now is 1-4 business days for small orders, and 2-5 business days for orders with 4 of more products.
- For those local to the Seattle or Nashville area, you can pick up your order at our manufacturing facilities. Please put in your zip code on the cart page and select the Local Pickup option. You will be notified when your order is ready. Pick up is at:
- 1020 S 344th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
- 1423 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37210 (The building around back)
- Please confirm with us when you will be picking up your order before showing up so that we have it ready for you.
- 1020 S 344th St
General Shipping Policies
- Shipping is determined on a product by product basis. Most items are processed and shipped within 1-4 business days of an order from Federal Way, WA or Nashville, TN. Larger orders that contain kits or contain 4 or more items will typically take 2-7 business days to ship. We’re not *mazon, but hell, we try to keep up! 😉 We’ll do our best to get your order out as quickly as possible.
- Processing time is separate from shipping time. We make it, then they ship it. Processing time is how long it takes to make and label and pack your order, and shipping time is the time in which your order will be in transit to you.
- Shipping times are not guaranteed (by us and USPS). If you select the 2-3 day Priority shipping, USPS does not guarantee that it will arrive in 2-3 days, but they do their best.
- We try to provide tracking information for all packages. If you have a concern or question about an item that you purchased and are awaiting its arrival, let us know.
- We are not responsible for any duties collected on international orders. We have no control if customs holds the package and delays or prevents delivery.
- Please be certain all shipping information is correct BEFORE clicking ”Confirm Payment.” LACE is not responsible for packages lost due to incorrect shipping information. If your order is returned to us because of an incorrect address, you will have to pay to have it reshipped. We’ll do our best to get it sent back out to you as quickly as possible!
- International customers: please let us know if you have any problems with shipping options at checkout.
- International orders will take longer to arrive. Customs may delay delivery which is beyond our control.
- Buyer is responsible for any imposed duties or taxes on order.
- Please check the USPS website for their schedule of Holiday Dates For Domestic Mail. Their deadline for first class mail is December 20th. Get at us with any questions!
- Nothing is sure, but death and taxes, eh? If you reside in Washington state like us, you’ll be charged a tax rate based on your location within the state at checkout. Otherwise, you’re off the hook!